Making sure you get your rent on time. Protect 100% of your rental income with landlord rent protection insurance.
Whether you own a large portfolio of buy to let properties or have just a single-let investment, non-payment of rent is a serious and increasingly common problem for many landlords.
The most stringent referencing system can’t predict if a tenant will be affected by unemployment, or suffer from a serious illness or accident which leaves them unable to work. Landlords can avoid the inconvenience of rent defaults with 100% rental income protection.
- 100% of rental income if the tenant fails to pay*
- An unlimited period of arrears up to a total of £50,000*
- The cost of eviction (because it might come to that)*
- Legal expenses up to £50,000*
- 50% of rent paid for a further three months post eviction
- Property damage cover
- Nuisance or trespass claims
- Eviction for squatters
- Access to a 24-hour legal helpline
- Hotel and storage costs during the repossession process
- *T&C’s apply